Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”), we hereby inform that:
1. The Controller of personal data is Warsaw Development Planning Office joint stock company with its registered seat in Warsaw at 59 Złota Street, National Court Register: 0000023272, Taxpayer Identification Number: 5220001375, National Business Registry Number: 010069633.
2. If you have questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data, as well as your rights, you can contact us in writing to the address of our registered office indicated in point 1 above or directly to the email address: email@example.com
3. Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing:
We shall process your personal data:
- to send an offer and marketing content (legal basis Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR).
- to provide services to customers, i.e. to conclude and perform a contract (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR).
- to fulfil the legal obligations incumbent on the Controller, including for the purpose of issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR).
- for archive (evidence) purposes, as a result of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
- for the purpose of possible future determining, claiming or defending against demands, being the implementation of our legitimate interest (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
4. Right to object:
At any time, you shall have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, processed for the aforementioned purpose and legal basis. We shall no longer process the personal data for these purposes unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
5. Personal data storage period:
- We may process the data processed on the basis of your consent until you withdraw such consent or we determine that it has become out of date.
- In terms of the implementation of the concluded contract – for the period necessary for the proper performance of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary for the performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Controller as well as for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6. Personal data recipients:
Your personal data may be transferred to: business partners, subcontractors (processors), e.g. accounting and legal companies, entities providing IT and programming support services as well as the entities providing postal and courier services.
7. Rights of the data subject:
Pursuant to GDPR, you shall have the right to:
- access to your personal data and receive copy thereof
- rectify your personal data
- delete your personal data, restrict the processing or right to object to processing
- transfer your personal data
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
8. Information on the voluntary nature of providing data:
Personal data is processed on the basis of your:
- voluntary consent in the case of data entered in forms for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, including for contact purposes;
- mandatory consent for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of services, for the purpose necessary for the contract performance or resulting from legal obligations.
9. Security of personal data:
We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, the data is stored on secured servers, computers and at third parties.
10. Information on automated data processing:
1. The website collects automatically only the information contained in cookie.
2. The cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Service user. They are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The operator of Warsaw Development Planning Office joint stock company is an entity that saves on the service user’s terminal device the cookie files and receives access to them.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- customize the content of the Service to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of the website; in particular, the cookies allow to identify the service user’s terminal device and properly display the customized website;
- create statistical data that allow to understand how the Service users use the website, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintain the Service user’s session after logging in, thanks to which the user is not required to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service.
5. In the Service there are two basic types of files (cookies) used – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, stored until leaving the website. Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device for a time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until deleted by the user.
7. Cookie files (cookies) used by the Service, placed on the user’s terminal device, may be made available to its partners.
8. The information on the browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.