Pursuant to Article 13 (1-2) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”) we hereby inform that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Warsaw Development Planning Office joint stock company with its registered seat in Warsaw at 59 Złota Street, National Court Register: 0000023272, Taxpayer Identification Number: 5220001375, National Business Registry Number: 010069633.
2. If you have questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data, as well as your rights, you can contact us in writing to the address of our registered office indicated in point 1 above or directly to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purposes and legal grounds for processing:
We shall process your personal data:
- to send an offer and marketing content (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR).
- to provide services to clients, i.e. to conclude and perform a contract (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR).
- to fulfil Controller’s legal obligations, including issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents (pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR).
- for archival (evidence) purposes, which are the implementation of the legitimate interest pursued by us in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
- To establish, exercise or defend claims being the implementation of the legitimate interest pursued by us (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
4. Right to object:
At any time you shall have the right to object to the processing of your data which are processed for the purpose and on the grounds indicated above. We will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate that there are valid, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for us to possibly establish, exercise or defend claims.
5. Personal data storage period:
- Personal data processed based on your consent shall be processed until the consent is withdrawn or we determine that such data become outdated.
- In terms of the implementation of the concluded contract – for the period necessary for the proper performance of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary for the performance of legal obligations pursued by the Controller as well as to establish and pursue claims.
6. Personal data recipients:
Your personal data may be transferred to: business partners, subcontractors (data processors), e.g. accounting and legal companies, entities providing IT and programming support services as well as postal and courier services.
7. Rights of data subjects:
Pursuant to GDPR, you shall have the right to:
- access to your data and receive a copy thereof,
- correct/delete your personal data,
- limit or object to data processing,
- transfer your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
8. Information on the voluntary nature of providing personal data:
Personal data is processed on the basis of your consent:
- expressed voluntarily in the case of data entered in forms for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, including for contact purposes;
- expressed obligatorily in order to conclude and perform the contract for the provision of services, for the purpose necessary to perform the contract, or
- resulting from legal obligations.
9. Security measures:
We respect the right to privacy and we care about personal data security. For this purpose, the data is stored on secured servers, computers and at third parties.
10. Information on automated processing:
1. The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the end device of the website user. They are necessary for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin. They also include the unique number and the storage time on the end device.
3. The operator of Warsaw Development Planning Office joint stock company is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device, and can access them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjust the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user and optimise the use of websites; the files recognise the user’s device to display the site according to the user’s preferences;
- prepare statistics to learn about user preferences and behaviours and thus improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the website user’s session, after logging in, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website.
5.The website uses two basic types of cookies – session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary, they are stored until the user leaves the website. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or throughout the time specified in cookie settings.
6. The user may change the settings of their browser at any time in order to block cookies or be notified whenever they are saved to their device. Other available options can be checked in the web browser settings. Please note that most browsers are set by default to accept cookies on the end device.
7. Cookies used by the website and saved to the user’s end device can be made available to the operator’s partners.
8. Information on web browser settings is available in the browser menu (help section) or on the website of its manufacturer.